Economics (McConnell) AP Edition, 19th Edition
MH Connect for AP Economics
McGraw-Hill Connect Economics is an online assignment and assessment solution that connects students with the tools and resources they’ll need to achieve success. McGraw-Hill Connect Economics helps prepare students for their future by enabling faster learning, more efficient studying, and higher retention of knowledge.
All of the end-of-chapter questions and problems, the thousands of questions from the AP Test Banks and Test Banks I and II, and additional resources are available in Connect Economics. To help
Connect™ Plus Economics eBook
If you choose to use Connect™ Plus Economics, you have an affordable and searchable online version of your book integrated with your other online tools.
Connect™ Plus Economics eBook offers features like:
- Topic search
- Direct links from assignments
- Adjustable text size
- Jump to page number
- Print by section
Check out the Student Resources section under the Connect™ Library tab.
Here you’ll find a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve your goals in the course. Every student has different needs, so explore the STUDENT RESOURCES to find the materials best suited to you.
- LearnSmart—intelligent flash cards that adapt to your specific needs and provide you with customized learning content based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Graphing tools that enable you to draw graphs from the ground up and perform in-depth analysis of an existing graph.
- Critical thinking activities and logic cases that explore the key chapter concepts with helpful explanations along the way.
- Video Cases—a series of videos that illustrate key economic concepts. Created specifically for the Principles course by leading economic authority Michael Mandel.
- Current news articles pulled from live news sources and organized according to your book for easy access.
Visit http://www.mcgrawhillconnect.com/advplac to learn more.