Street Law: A Course in Practical Law
Create crosswords, word-searches, and jumbles easily with Vocabulary PuzzleMaker!
* If you already have Glencoe Vocabulary PuzzleMaker 3.1 installed on your computer, skip ahead to Download
Vocabulary PuzzleMaker Database
Install Glencoe Vocabulary PuzzleMaker 3.1
- Download the following file
- Extract the files to a temporary location on your computer.
- If you are using Windows 2000 or XP, right-click on the file and select “Extract All …” Follow the extraction wizard screen prompts to extract the files.
- If you are using Windows 98, use WinZip to extract the files.
- Within the newly extracted files, locate “Setup” and double-click.
- Follow the onscreen prompts of the PuzzleMaker Setup Wizard to complete the installation process.
- After installation, please continue to the next section, Download Vocabulary PuzzleMaker Database, for database
Download Vocabulary PuzzleMaker Database
If you already have Glencoe Vocabulary PuzzleMaker Version 3.1 installed on your computer, simply update your current version with a new
vocabulary database. To update your current installation of Glencoe Vocabulary PuzzleMaker 3.1:
- Click the following link and save the following file to your computer. Note your selected download location.
- Extract the file(s) to a temporary location on your computer.
- Copy the file(s) to PuzzleMaker’s Database folder.
- C:\Program Files\PuzzleMaker Version 3.1\database
- Delete the temporary files.
You’re now ready to use your new vocabulary database!
Creating Puzzles with Your New Database
The PuzzleMaker Wizard will launch and you’re ready to create!
- Launch Vocabulary PuzzleMaker.
- Click “Create a New Puzzle”.
- Locate the new vocabulary database file stored at the above location (see step 3 of Download Vocabulary PuzzleMaker
- Click “Open”.